SHURE BETA58A Wireless Microphone Dynamic Microphone Stage Microphone Singing Microphone Professional Microphone SHURE BETA58A
Shure BETA58A is a moving coil voice microphone, using a heart-shaped directional microphone to pick up most of the sound from the front, only a small amount of sound from both sides, can effectively suppress the off-axis sound and other sounds more prominent voice, even if the surrounding sound is loud can accurately capture your voice. With the frequency response specially designed for human voice, the middle frequency area sound quality is bright and bass frequency attenuation, can fully control the close speaking effect, delicate human voice, in a noisy environment can still ensure that your voice is not covered by other noises. Its pneumatic shock absorption system also has to be improved, which can greatly reduce mechanical noise and vibration transmission, correction of human voice.
1. Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect.
2. Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound.
3. Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse.
4. Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
5. Minimally effected by varying load impedance
6. Legendary quality and reliability
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms
Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille.
Adjustable, Stand Adapter: Slip-in microphone mounting, adjustable through 180 degrees